From the start I noticed that my electric bill was a little high when I got my bills from first choice.I lived in a 500 sq.ft.

apartment,lived alone and was not home for about 10 hrs. of the day. On top of that I shut off lights I didnt use etc,etc. Well I moved and didnt sign up with First Choice at my new apartment.

I called them asked for my total amount that I owed because I wanted to pay in full. They told me $388 which was for the month and part was for a huge blender that I ended up paying for. So I paid in full and at the end of august I got my final bill which was a $3.40 credit. The following month I recieved a collection notice from a collection agency saying I owed them $115.

This went back and forth with the agency,first choice and me with me doing all the calling. When i called first choice they would tell me that I didnt owe anything cause I had a credit. Well a month later it appeared on my credit report. So in december I went and got a lawyer to get into the fray.

In january First Choice sent me another letter saying I had a credit of $44 then about 3 days after that I got a bill showing I owed them $73. I called and they told me that this was a billing revision and that it was recalled from the collection agency because it was their fault. I asked them to send me a complete itemized bills showing where they got this total from. They said they would call me and send me all the info at which time I could settle the account.

Well about 2 weeks later i get a collection notice from another company now for the $73!! Today I called and they said they could discuss my account because it was turned over to a collection agency. Well looks like I have to get the lawyer involved again. FIRST CHOICE POWER is the absolute worst company to deal with and doesnt give a *** about the customer.

They are super expensive and will *** in a second. I have startex and I pay $90 for 1000 sqft apt.

when I was paying $160 for a 500 sqft apartment so you do the math.They absolutely SUCK !!!!!!!

Review about: First Choice Power Electricity Supply.

Had an Experience with First Choice Power?

Comments

I WOULD NEVER REFER ANYONE TO THIS COMPANY THEY ARE GETTING OVER ON PEOPLE.TWO MONTHS IN A ROW I'VE HAD OVER $3OO ELECTRIC BILL.

JUST RIDICULOUS!!I AM TOO ABOUT TO BREAK MY CONTRACT AND SAY TO *** WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

gahlee

I wish I had read all these complaints before I signed up with them. I feel like I'm being robbed at gunpoint. :sigh

I hate them with all my heart.I'm hardly never at home and work out of town, and I still get high bills.

I use all energy saving light bulbs. I'm at home maybe 10-12 days out of a month. People with 3 bedroom homes and 2-3 kids have cheaper electric bills than me. I'm in a 892sq ft.

apartment. My bills use to be between 60-85 monthly. I called in to complain, but they know they're screwing people on purpose so the don't care. My bill went from $70 to $154 to $203 to $158.

I don't run the A/C much cause I'm never here. They cut my power off for 4 days plus I was out of town and still got a bill for $158.

Keep in mind the meter was completely still for 4 days.Electricity with them will rape your wallet.

Well after trying to handle things myself so I could just move on I got a lawyer.Had all the paid bills and showed my lawyer how they would keep changing the final amount.

On top of that they sent my bill to a collection agency even though the final bill was already paid. So to make a long story short I sued them both and won. END OF STORY!!! I have been with STARTEX POWER for over 2 yrs now and couldnt be happier.

I now have a 1 bdrm 700 sqft apt and pay $45-$50 a month.

When I was with FIRST CHOICE I had a 1 bdrm 550 sqft apt and paid $150 - $175 a month ....thats a big difference.If your paying outrageous bills with first choice ....drop them immediately before it gets worse!!!!

THIS COMPANY SUCKS AND TO THINK I LEFT GEXA ENERGY FOR THEM.MY *** LIGHT BILL WAS $500 AND WE DON'T GET HOME UNTIL 7:00PM.

COME ON NOW REALLY. THEY ARE JUST GETTING OVER ON PEOPLE AND I;M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT NO MORE. IF I GET ANOTHER HIGH *** BILL I WILL BREAK MY CONTRACT AND GO BACK TO RELIANT ENERGY AT LEAST THEY ARE CHEAPER AND HAVE BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE. DO NOT GO TO THIS COMPANY FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

IF YOU DO YOU WILL GO BROKE AND TO THE POOR HOUSE TRYING TO PAY THEIR HIGH *** BILLS.THEY NEED TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS.

First choice power sucks they scam you and their rates are very exspensive. Do not use this company go with someone else.

they are a uncaring company and bills are outrageously high and they dont care........dont use them