I have been with, First Choice Power, for 28 years. Up until about a month ago everything has been fine.

Now all of a suden, I can't even get online to pay my bill, but when I requested a new password, it didn't even work!! They keep telling me my bill hasn't been paid; but there's no record on my bank statements even showing it has been submitted, or returned. I'm so sick of this company.

If anybody knows a "really reliable" electric provider I'd love to hear of it. Some how I'm going to get this resolved!!

totally pissed

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 18, 2010.

Comments

gahlee

I'm glad to see that First Choice knows about this site. It amazes me that so many people have had problems.

I've had electricity with Reliant and have a current account with Gexa.

I would love to switch to Gexa at my current home, but they aren't available here. Hopefully I can find another when my contract is over with First Choice. In my opinion, First Choice broke contract when they started slamming me with fees. I've printed out my bank statements proving that First Choice never even attempted to take the money out.

I guess they think people are ***. I am going to prove them wrong in black and white.

gahlee

I am having the same problems. No overdraft fees on my checking account and oddball amounts added to my bill.

Overdrafts, late fees, etc..Everything was fine until October, then all the sudden, hundreds of dollars in fees and they blame the customer.

I've tried to talk to customer service but they are like robots, no feelings at all. They refuse to accept the fact the error is on their end.

I feel like I've been brutally raped and no one cares.

Emma:

I saw your post about your experience with First Choice Power.

I would like to help.

Can you please email me your account number? My team and I will contact you directly.

Catherine Carlton