1.3
Additional Fees

After adding money on friday to my prepaid electricity...on monday morning my electricity is disconnected. That is odd enough...but now the payment system is down for the past almost 4 hours....preventing me from adding funds to my account.

I understand nothing is free and I must have used up the 40 bucks i added three days ago (although generally 40 dollars lasts well over a week)....but shouldnt there be some sort of safeguard in place for times when the payment system is not functioning? They also used to text me with a daily balance to prevent zeroing out my balance. They keep telling me i can go to walmart or another off site payment center. My problem with that is A.

I work...and B. If the system is down...and it is an off site payment center...how are those payments processed?

Review about: First Choice Power Electricity Supply.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp

Hi,

Thank you for reaching-out to us. We definitely understand your concerns and are continually working to improve both our online systems and our methods of payments.

If you still have concerns please send us an email at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com including your account number and address.

We may then address each concerns. Sincerely, - Henry