Too many issues with this company that we never requested to be our energy service provider.Customer service is horrible worse nightmare.

I called because I received a statement from your company that I was not even aware of. When I called I was transferred 5 different times hung up on twice put on hold for what seemed an eternity. Finally I was able to speak to a so called "supervisor"Kenya with ID#174522 which hung up on me after requesting to speak to her manager. I was informed that they could transfer my service back to my previous provider but I would still be responsible for the balance.

I now have 2 statement one from the energy company I have been doing business with for over 3 years and from first choice power. I don't understand why I would be responsible for a statement and have to wait 30-45 days before going back to my previous energy provider. When I asked for a reference number for the conversation and call she stated that they don't have any, are you kidding me. What type of company doesn't have reference numbers for the conversation they have with there customer.

It is very upsetting that they set up this account in the first place and second of all the time I had to spend on the phone and the overall experience received by your representatives. When I asked for the corporate phone number they stated they do have one but they could not provide one that I would need to search it online.

What type of customer experience is that?I need for someone to call me back from corporate office or Kenya's manager to complaint about the worst customer experience I've had with your company.

Had an Experience with First Choice Power?

Comments